Visit Expectations & FAQ
- Everyone 2 years and older are required
- Please stay home if you are ill or experiencing symptoms.
Facility Updates for COVID
- New air filters for our ventilation system
- Additional hand-sanitizer stations have been added to the Museum exhibit areas.
- Staff will clean high-touch points every 30 minutes.
- Exhibit props will be rotated out every 30 minutes.
- Visitors will be asked to social distance to the best of their ability.
- Visitors will be asked to travel one-way in the stairwells
East Stairwell Up
West Stairwell down
- We will limit use of the elevator to one family/group per use.
- Mask Break Zones will be located in Dig It on the first floor and on the 2nd floor balcony … capacity limitations will apply.
- No food may be consumed in the building during this time.
- Staff will be required to wear a face mask during their shift. Face masks should fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth.
- Staff will use hand-sanitizer as they enter the building and throughout their shift.
- Staff will be asked to stay home if they are ill or experiencing symptoms.