Play, Learn and Grow
Play is the work of a child. Children learn about the world around them, by playing. So how do you as your child’s first teacher help them learn the most through their play? Our programs are designed specifically for the parent/caregiver and child to learn and grow together through various types of play and explorations!
Class will begin with circle time where we sing a Hello song all together and read a story introducing the theme. Next, parents and children will work together to explores STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, & math) activities that develop, social, problem-solving, and gross and fine motor skills. Activities include sensory exploration, building activities, process-based art activities, dramatic play, exploring math concepts, and so much more! To wrap up our time, parents and children will gather for music and movement activity, bubbles, and a Good-bye song.
- This is a parent /child program.
- All participants are required to wear a mask for the entirety of the program.
- Classes will be limited to 5 parent/child pairs and need a minimum of 2 parent/child pairs to run.
- Program takes place in the third-floor classroom.
- Each family will have their own designated table to complete activities at as well as their own set of manipulatives for use throughout the class.
Ages: 2-4 years old
Days: Thursday & Friday
Cost: $12 Members / Museums for All
|Sept. 16||9-10 a.m.||Under Construction- FULL|
|Sept. 16||6-7 p.m.||Under Construction- FULL|
|Sept. 17||9-10 a.m.||Under Construction- FULL|
|Oct. 21||9-10 a.m.||Halloween Fun- FULL|
|Oct. 21||11 a.m.-Noon||Halloween Fun- NEW TIME|
|Oct. 21||6-7 p.m.||Halloween Fun- FULL|
|Oct. 22||9-10 a.m.||Halloween Fun- FULL|
|Nov. 18||9-10 a.m.||Thankful Families- FULL|
|Nov. 18||6-7 p.m.||Thankful Families|
|Nov. 19||9-10 a.m.||Thankful Families|
|Dec. 16||9-10 a.m.||Holiday Traditions|
|Dec. 16||6-7 p.m.||Holiday Traditions|
|Dec. 17||9-10 a.m.||Holiday Traditions|